Study level: Final year Bachelor or Master Student at a recognized Dutch Educational Institution.
Field of Study: Any technical study / Marketing and Communication
Length of Internship: 3 months or more (2021); financial compensation depends on the level of education and year
Background on current project:
BlueXPRT is currently involved in several EU-funded projects and in preparation for several more. They range from innovative new materials, chemicals, technologies, software tools, etc. in cooperation with leading multinationals who wish to make a sustainable contribution to society.
An example is the “In-No-Plastic” project, centered on creating tech-savvy and socially designated plastic clean-up strategies to gather nano, micro, and macro plastics. The clean-ups are aimed at wonderful beaches and large industrial complexes. Furthermore, the aim is to ultimately investigate circular approaches to close the loop on plastic with a desirable business case.
For a project this vast in scale, ranging from the European Union to the Caribbean, BlueXPRT is designated with a multitude of responsibilities with tasks of various natures, always offering something new! With a consortium of 17 partners across multiple continents, maintaining communication flow and adhering to the project’s scope becomes a great challenge. For you, this will be a great opportunity to be introduced to the world of European innovation, contribute to the movement towards sustainability, broaden your own network, and be part of tackling the global problems of today.
Your role – depending on your background:
Any technical background:
- Support in the application process of a large international consortium
- Looking up and summarizing current state-of-the-art solutions and helping formulate the advantages of our proposed solution(s)
- Discovering, processing, and project-based marketing needs from the entire organization with your own ideas and initiatives;
- Participate/assist in current projects and new EC proposals;
- Creating and Collecting Content for Social Media:
- Measure content creation for periodic posts and results;
- Media communication: collecting content for press releases (photos and text) and developing a press release;
- Internal communication: conducting interviews and writing articles;
- Freedom to develop your own communication strategies and creative strategies with international collaborators within projects.
- Fluency in English (C1 level minimum); Dutch or German; multilingual is welcomed
- Flexible and willing to adapt
- Good writing and presentation skills
- For the marketing role: Experience in the application of online marketing tools and communication strategies
- For the technical role: experience in lab/field/bench testing is welcomed