Process and cooling water can be of primary importance to a secure and reliable operation of your facility. For reliable operations, understanding water conditioning for your water steam circuit, chlorination or antifouling practices for your cooling water circuit can be crucial to preventing corrosion and fouling. Having the right background knowledge is essential to help you understand what steps to take.
- a two-day general course in process and cooling water chemistry, which covers all the topics mentioned at a general level
- in-house / in-company courses tailored to your needs
These courses can be provided both in English and Dutch.
If you are interested in our courses, please contact us.
- Process water treatment (water preparation techniques, ion exchange units, membrane technology)
- Conditioning and monitoring of the water steam circuit (guidelines, methods)
- Corrosion (types of corrosion, chemical purification, standstill conservation)
- Monitoring (measurements, effects)
- Macro and micro fouling (biological backgrounds, control, anti-fouling, monitoring, pulse chlorination)
Previous course participants:
From a wide variety of processing and energy generation industries. Attendees range from operators, shift workers, managers, chemists, analysts, etc.
Do you need more information?