We offer independent consultancy for industrial clients encompassing primarily water chemistry related topics in process water. We also have expertise on biomass and waste characterization. Feel free to contact to contact us with your queries.
Process and cooling water can be of primary importance to a secure and reliable operation of your facility. For reliable operations, understanding water conditioning for your water steam circuit, chlorination or antifouling practices for your cooling water circuit can be crucial to preventing corrosion and fouling. Having the right background knowledge is essential to help you understand what steps to take.
- a two-day general course in process and cooling water chemistry, which covers all the topics mentioned at a general level
- in-house / in-company courses tailored to your needs
Upcoming courses – in the Netherlands: due to COVID-19 restrictions events have been cancelled
- 10-11 November in Terneuzen or Rotterdam (given in Dutch) – Cancelled
- Process water treatment (water preparation techniques, ion exchange units, membrane technology)
- Conditioning and monitoring of the water steam circuit (guidelines, methods)
- Corrosion (types of corrosion, chemical purification, standstill conservation)
- Monitoring (measurements, effects)
- Macro and micro fouling (biological backgrounds, control, anti-fouling, monitoring, pulse chlorination)
Previous course participants:
From a wide variety of processing and energy generation industries. Attendees range from operators, shift workers, managers, chemists, analysts, etc.
Do you require more information?
OUR EXPERT NETWORK:
BlueXPRT works with a variety of experts world-wide. We do so to ensure a reliable and quick response to your needs.
Innovative new process solutions:
If you require any support in your area of the world: